Walk-in-Interview for Senior Resident (Non-Academic) at AIIMS, Bilaspur (H.P.)
AIIMS Bilaspur, a healthcare Institute of National Importance, under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, invites applications for the post of Senior Resident for a tenure period of a maximum of 03 years. The interview will be held on 24.04.2023, Monday. This is a Rolling Advertisement, and further vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application procedure, terms & conditions, etc. will be uploaded on the Institute’s website as amended from time to time.
Senior Resident (Non-Academic)
|Job Title||Organization||Location||Application Deadline||Interview Date||Age Limit||Number of Posts|
|Senior Resident||AIIMS, Bilaspur||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India||20.04.2023||24.04.2023 (Walk-in-Interview)||Maximum 45 years||22|
|Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||–||1||–||–||1||1|
|General Medicine and allied||1||2||1||–||–||4|
|General Surgery and allied||1||–||1||–||–||2|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||1||1||–||–||1||3|
|Paediatrics and neonatology||–||1||–||–||1||2|
Level-11 in the pay matrix with a minimum of Rs. 67,700/~ + NPA and admissible allowances as applicable to Govt. of India employees stationed at Bilaspur H.P.
- A medical qualification is included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
- Postgraduate degree i.e., MD/MS/DNB as per MCI rule in the specialty concerned or it is equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should have a valid qualification (pass certificate) as on the last date for the receipt of applications.
- Upper Age Limit: 45 years (age as of crucial date)
- Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate only will be accepted for determining the age.
- No age relaxation for reserved category candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Permissible relaxation of the upper age limit as per Government orders on the subject shall be allowed subject to the submission of documentary proof of the category under which age relaxation is sought.
- Walk-in-Interview will be held at Administrative Block, 3rd Floor, AIIMS-Bilaspur, Kothipura, Himachal Pradesh-174037.
- Candidates will have to appear physically before the interview board. No request for an online interview will be entertained.
- The duly filled and signed original application form must be produced at the time of the interview along with one set of self-attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, PwBD certificates (if applicable), etc.
- The Proforma/Checklist for the post of Senior Resident (Annexure-1) is to be filled out and submitted during document verification before the interview.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can apply for the post of Senior Resident by clicking the link: https:/forms.gle/TqASWoESRujvwELX6
- The last date for the submission of the online application form and application fee is 20.04.2023 up to 04:00 PM.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD): Exempted from payment of the fee.
- SC/ST category: Rs. 500/-
- For other categories: Rs. 1000/-
- Application fees are to be paid through NEFT in the given bank account. The Application fee is non-refundable.
Bank Details for Application Fee:
- Name of Bank: State Bank of India, Bilaspur
- Account Name: Miscellaneous Account, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur
- Bank Account Number: 41512727609
- IFSC Code: SBIN0063972