Skip to content
- Commission has launched OTR ‘One Time Registration system’ for aspiring candidates
- Candidates can register themselves by creating their profiles once on the Commission’s portal and update their profiles from time to time
- This enables them to apply for advertised posts quickly and easily
- Once registered in the OTR, candidates can apply for advertised posts with a few clicks, which saves time and avoids congestion on the portal.
- Aspiring candidates who wish to apply for Class-I, II, and III posts should register and create their profiles on the OTR link provided.
- Candidates can contact the Commission on any working day for assistance
- A video tutorial is also available for their help.