Hey there, are you preparing for the HPSSC Hamirpur Typing Test? Well, we understand that it can be quite confusing for new candidates to know about the software used for the typing test. But, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Get Ready for HPSSC Typing Test with Online Software
We have come up with a fantastic solution – an online typing test software. It will surely make your preparation journey smoother and more convenient. Give it a try!
Step-by-Step Guide to Utilize the HPSSC Typing Test Online Software
- Click on the typing test software.
- You will see two options: Typing Practice and WPM Calculator.
- Click on the Typing Practice option.
- A green button with “Start Test” written on it will appear.
- Once you click the button, a pop-up will appear with a message saying “The test will start after 5 seconds”.
- Click OK and start typing after 5 seconds.
- The 10-minute countdown will start and you will have to type until the time runs out.
- The software will show your typing results, speed, and errors once the 10 minutes are up.
Previous Year Typing Test PDFs
To help you prepare for the typing test, the previous year’s typing test papers are available for download. If you’re preparing for the HPSSC Typing Test, you can download the Typing Test PDF conducted by HPSSC Hamirpur.
Click here to go to the HPSSC Typing Test software
Click here to download Previous year typing test PDFs
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the HPSSC Typing Tests conducted?
The HPSSC Typing Tests are conducted in the HPSSC Hamirpur computer lab.
Where can I download my HPSSC Typing Test Admit Card?
4 to 5 days before the typing test, the admit card will be uploaded on the HPSSC website. You can go to the website and download it by entering your roll number.